Looks like a Blackberry doesn't it. Droid Pro is a new, powerful, stronger and faster device designed to meet either business or personal needs. The first Android based smartphone optimized for use by business users., Droid Pro is a global-ready Android cell phone, allowing customers to enjoy wireless voice service in more than 220 countries and data coverage in more than 200 countries.
* Support for both Exchange e-mail and Gmail for business
* Corporate directory look-up, unified calendar for Enterprise and sync with Google Calendar
* PC-like browsing with Adobe Flash Player 10.1 on a full, multi-touch, 3.1-inch brilliant display built on Android 2.2
* View, edit and share documents, including Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and Word documents
* Built-in security features, including AuthenTec IPSec multi-headed VPN integration, remote wipe of device and SD card, and complex password support. Device and SD card encryption will be available in early 2011
* 3G Mobile HotSpot capabilities – Allows customers to connect up to five other Wi-Fi-enabled devices and laptops
* Live widgets that stream e-mail messages to the home screen; customers can filter the widgets to separate work and home e-mail
* 5-megapixel camera with auto focus and dual LED flash as well as DVD-quality video
* 3G diversity antennae provides customers with enhanced data speeds and range
* Wi-Fi-enabled DNLA connectivity
* Android Market Provides customers with access to more than 80,000 applications
* My Verizon and Backup Assistant(SM) support – Allows customers to manage their wireless accounts or their contacts from their phones.
Check Out Verizon Wireless for full details.