Verizon has introduced the Motorola Droid 3 just in time for the 2 year anniversary of the first droid A855. Just in time for those who have been waiting for there 2 year contract to end. Verizon Wireless pro-rates when updating phones BTW.
DROID 3 by Motorola is the world’s thinnest full QWERTY smartphone, and still delivers the power of a dual-core 1 GHz processor for fast multi-tasking. Customers can take stunning photos with the 8-megapixel camera or capture the moment in 1080p HD video. Equipped with Android 2.3, the DROID 3 by Motorola features a brilliant 4-inch qHD display, a roomy 5-row QWERTY keyboard and 3G Mobile Hotspot capabilities, with the ability to connect up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices. DROID 3 by Motorola delivers the power needed to conquer the day whether customers are at home, work or somewhere in between.
Droid 3 features:
- Powered by Android™ 2.3 Gingerbread
- Mirror mode allows you to view and share photos, videos and movies on a larger TV via HDMI output (requires HDMI cable)
- Global ready, allowing customers to enjoy wireless voice and data service in more than 200 countries, including more than 125 with 3G speeds
- Enterprise ready with advanced security policies, device and SD card encryption, complex password support, remote data wipe of device and SD card; document and presentation viewing and editing with Quickoffice
- Citrix GoToMeeting for Android, gives users the ability to attend online meetings while on-the-go, and Citrix Receiver for Android, a universal software client that allows companies to deliver corporate apps, desktops and data to any corporate-or employee-owned device
- ESP smart dock technology for a tailored experience based on whether DROID 3 is docked in home, office or car settings
- Adobe Flash® Player 10
- Front-facing camera for still shots and video chat
- Video playback in 1080p HD in mirror mode