Verizon recommends this First class user friendliness — now it’s easier than ever to cut the cord and go wireless, even if you’re not familiar with Bluetooth headsets. The Jabra VBT3050 is designed with one focus: To be the most user friendly, quality headset on the market.
* Jabra StatusDisplay™ — Jabra StatusDisplay™ with two intuitive and clear LEDs on the back of the headset shows when to recharge the battery and current connection status.
* Dedicated on/off button — A dedicated on/off button makes it easier than ever to turn the headset on and off. Just switch the button, and it’s on.
* Autopairing with Bluetooth 2.1 — Jabra VBT3050 is easy to connect to mobile phones. With the latest Bluetooth technology, version 2.1, users don’t have to worry about pin codes.
* Dual wearing style — Wear it as they like: Over the ear with an ear hook or in the ear with the Jabra Eargel™ that adds comfort to all conversations.
* EDR and eSCO technology — Talk loud and clear: The Jabra VBT3050 picks up the users voice and delivers clear quality audio to the listener through EDR & eSCO technology.
Specifications works with Droid A855 Android Phones.
* Up to 6 hours of talk time or 8 days of standby time
* Weight: .28 ounces
* Dimensions: L 2.07 x W .63 x H .34 inches
* Compatible with other Bluetooth devices with Bluetooth 1.1 or higher
The last time we checked the Only place that had the Jabra VBT3050 was Verizon Wireless.