Make the Right Choice. Purchase a Motorola Backflip Android Phone
The Motorola Backflip Android phone is a phone for the socially oriented. The overall design is meant to be one that brings people closer together. Anyone that enjoys actual communication with other people will find that the Backflip is the perfect smart phone for their needs. This AT&T powered phone is capable of reaching out to their immediate circle of friends and contacts with a strong signal capacity and super-fast web browsing capability. With such abilities present within this mobile device even novice smart phone users are calling the Backflip a must have item.
It is easy to upgrade with new apps and this means one thing that some phones lack. With a Motorola Backflip the user can customize their cell phone to their heart's content. Some of the better known mobile devices on the market make it difficult to do this in some ways. Adding all the social networking accounts they are part of to their cell phone makes many people happy. Other people find that taking pictures or having a potent signal strength are the most important aspects of an Android Phone. Still, other people find that the integration of Google services are the best things about the device. The truth is that each of these individuals is correct. A smart phone is not used the same by all people.
The Motorola Backflip Android phone is many things to many people and it can be such to anyone that is willing to give it a shot. Between its many features, affordable price, and connection to one of the best networks in North America; the Backflip is easily one of the best smart phones on the market. Anyone that is interest in high-end electronics without the extremely high-end price tag will find this to be the perfect addition to their lives.
This smart phone is intuitive to use, has a properly sized QWERTY style keyboard and can take a minor beating with ease. The ability to press actual buttons for typing purposes tends to make many people happy. Combine that with the fact that you can accidentally drop the phone and not have to worry automatically replace it and therein lies its beauty.
* Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
* Powered by the Android operating system (version 1.5) with deep integration of Google services and access to thousands of apps to customize your phone via the Android Market. (Learn more)
* Innovative widget-based MOTOBLUR overlay to Android automatically delivers Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Gmail, and work and personal e-mail updates to the home screen in easy-to-view streams so there is no need to open and close different mobile applications. (Learn more)
* Update Facebook, MySpace and Twitter at once instead of opening individual apps as well as upload your photos to Facebook, MySpace, Picasa and Photobucket.
* MOTOBLUR continuously displays your friends' latest profile pics as part of your texts, calls, e-mails and address book.
* View your friends your way: MOTOBLUR lets you view friends from A to Z, by contact history or in groups you make yourself.
* Customize your home screen with your favorite widgets and short cuts
* Your information is continuously updated and backed up into a secure environment, so you're connected and protected even if you lose your phone.
* GPS navigation capabilities via AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options.
* Built-in accelerometer and eCompass for use with location and orientation apps.
* 3.1-inch touchscreen display (320 x 480 pixels, 65K colors)
* 5-megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom, LED flash, video capture (24 fps), and easy uploading of videos to YouTube,
* Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
* Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock. (Profiles supported: A2DP, HID, HSP, HFP, AVRCP and GAP)
* Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB (2 GB card included).
* Full HTML Web browsing
* Text, picture and video messaging
* Instant messaging via AIM, Windows Live, Yahoo!, and Google Talk
* Push e-mail via Google and Exchange with support for IMAP and POP, MSN Hotmail, Yahoo Mail and AOL Mail
* Google and corporate calendar (supports Exchange 2003 and 2007 protocols)
* Back-up and security: Contacts, log-in information, home screen customizations, e-mail and social network messages are backed up automatically on the secure MOTOBLUR portal. The portal also allows you to use the phone's fully integrated aGPS to help locate the phone if misplaced. Remote wipe easily clears information from a lost device.
* 3.5mm headset jack
* USB connectivity
* Dual microphone with noise cancellation
* Voice dialing capabilities
* 528 MHz processor, 256 MB flash memory
Motorola Backflip Android Phone Statistics.
The Motorola BACKFLIP weighs 4.7 ounces and measures 4.25 x 2.09 x 0.6 inches. Its 1400 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 6 hours of talk time, and up to 324 hours (13.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS) plus 2100 MHz international 3G networks.